Booklist for Third Class for the school year 2022/2023
3rd & 4th Classes work on a two year cycle.
This year both classes will use certain books from the 4th Class programme.
- Spellings for Me Workbook – €8.50 payable to the school
- Abair Liom F (4th Class)
- Ready to Write Joined Script E (Edco)
- Master Your Maths 3 (C.J. Fallon)
- Homework Journal
- Tables Book
- Mindful Matters 4 (C.J. Fallon)
- HB Pencils
- White rubber
- Clear 30 cm. shatterproof ruler
- Colouring pencils/Markers
- Red Pen/Blue pen
- Earphones to plug into Laptop (basic phones ones)
- Pencil sharpener
- English-Irish Dictionary and English Dictionary
Please do not write or put your child’s name on books, as in the unlikely event, the book may have to be returned to the shop. Rental books shall have a number which will identify the owner each year.
Book Rental/Arts & Craft/ Photocopying €40
No need to buy copies or portfolio book this year.
Red v-neck jumper which must be bought in His & Hers dry cleaners, Ballyclare, Ferbane.
Navy trousers/skirt/pinafore and white polo shirt.
Navy shell tracksuit bottoms for P.E.
N.B. Navy only (not Black or other shades of Blue)
STRICTLY no stripes or logos of any kind on tracksuit bottoms
Please ensure your child’s coat and jumper are clearly marked with their name
School reopens for all pupils on Monday 29th August 2022