To view a virtual animal you need to have Google Chrome web browser installed on your mobile device.
- Open the browser and type the animal you want to see into the search bar. Not all animals will work but dog, deer, giant panda, wolf and tiger are some of the animals that do work.
- When you scroll down past the Wikipedia definition of the animal you should see a link to “View in 3D”. Click on the link and allow the image to load. It can take a little time depending on your internet connection.
- If you don’t see the link try another animal.
- When the image loads you may need to calibrate your phone by moving it around in a circle. Once set the animal will appear.
- You can resize and re-position the animal using your fingers to drag it around the screen.